Romans 12:9-12

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weekend.


Well this past weekend was very uneventful for me but very exciting for Jonny! Jonny and his cousins went to Aspen, Colorado to Ski and watch the x-games this past weekend! They left Thursday and came back Sunday. They had a great time and lots of fun. They got awesome food, good skiing, and were VIP in watching the xgames. I, however, did not have so much fun this weekend. I was soo sick. I woke up Thursday at 5 to take Jon to the airport and when I came home I felt awful. I didn't have to be at work till 10 so I took a nap until I had to be there. When I woke up I felt much better so I went to work. Well at about 2 I was feeling so sick. I left work and headed home (almost didn't make it home cause I felt so bad). Thankfully, my mom came and picked me up and took me to their house! I spent the rest of the weekend on my parents couch, throwing up- grossl! It was nice to be home with my parents but I sure missed Jonny! I am feeling much better now! I still don't have much of an appetite but its slowly coming back. My half-marathon training has been interrupted by this sickness but I am starting back up this week- hopefully I didn't get set back too much :) Thats all for now!!

0 comments: