Romans 12:9-12

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

Friday, February 5, 2010

Love.

Happy Anniversary to my parents!!! 27 years- so long!! They are amazing parents and I am so very blessed by them! They are wonderful examples of people who live for Christ and their love is so evident in their relationship. They are always giving of themselves and putting others before them. They have given me more than I deserve. If me and Jonny are half as good of parents as they are- our kids will be blessed! Love them dearly and pray they have an amazing day!!

0 comments: